It is possible to transfer funds from Neteller to Mpesa though not directly.
Unfortunately, such a system is yet to be developed.
So at the moment, in order to withdraw money from Neteller to Mpesa you have to use HelaEarn as a ‘middle channel’. If you are interested in opening an account with Neteller follow these few steps;
- Visit the Neteller website on the internet.
- Choose a language you are comfortable with on the far right hand corner of the screen and click
- A page will appear on which you will be required to enter details such as a valid email address and preferred currency. You will be required to confirm your email address.
- Go to the next page and enter your personal details including phone number and physical address. Click confirm to continue.
- Complete the registration process by answering a security question.
To load money into your account, click ‘put money into my account’ and move on to the next step.
The main benefit of using Neteller is they charge no transfer fees for sending money directly to a bank or mobile money account.
It is absolutely free! That’s what sets it apart from the rest of it’s competition in the industry.
Neteller also supports a total of 22 worldwide currencies. That’s a wide variety to choose from!
Much of the procedure involved in sending cash from Neteller to Mpesa is carried out on HelaEarn. I’ll take you through the whole of it.
Welcome to our Neteller-M-pesa Services:-
Here Are the Simple Steps for Withdrawing from Neteller to M-pesa Using HelaEarn
Step 1: Calculate how much you will receive(in Kshs) using the HelaEarn Calculator:
Step 2: Contact HelaEarn:-
This is our very last step. Call/ text or WhatsApp us on 0702665707 to withdraw using the services.
It’s that simple!! The process takes less than 5 minutes.